Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
You can apply online – it’s quick and easy. You will need
- a valid email address
- an up-to-date CV
- a cover letter and
- about 10-15 minutes of your time.
How and when will I receive a response to my application?
When you send us your online application, we will immediately send you a confirmation that the application has been safely delivered.
Our tip: As soon as there is new information about your application, we will call you or send you an email – so please make sure that your email address is always up to date and that you check your emails regularly!
How do I delete my application?
Have you already sent us an application but want to withdraw it? Then please send us an email. Thank you.
Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Currently we have a number of vacancies online? Do you want to apply for more than one role at a time? Simply log-in with your user name and password. Then select the job from our “Current Vacancies” and apply.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Your personal data are already saved. You only need to tell us where you saw the advertisement for the first time.
- You answer the role-specific application questions.
- Have you already uploaded your documents? Are they still up to date? You can use these documents again – simply click on “Reuse” and these will be uploaded automatically. If you want to upload a new document, please click “Browse” and upload a new document.
I can’t send my application – what should I do?
You’ve checked everything through and you are happy with your application? But you can’t send us your application ?
- Fields and questions marked with an * are mandatory – please complete these. You can only save your entries when you have completed all mandatory fields.
- Have you finished entering the information required and answered all the questions? Then mark the checkbox at the end or click “Save data”. To check your progress, you can see a blue tick next to the sections in the application overview. You can only send your application when all the sections have a blue tick next to them.
- You have considered all tips and the application still cannot be sent? Then please contact us by e-mail.
Do I need to be Covid-19 vaccinated to work for Austrian Airlines?
We connect Austria with Europe and the world daily. As the Austrian team, we always do our best to ensure that our employees can work safely and our passengers can travel safely. Therefore, we rely on applicants who have already been vaccinated against Covid-19.